Nairobi Kenya Retreat
Friday 28 Feb – Sunday 1 March 2020
Join Ayesha and Rachna on a weekend-break jam-packed with Yoga, wellness and mindfulness.
This is a beautiful weekend away where you will get a chance to experience different types of Yoga classes, mindfulness sessions and time meeting like-minded people.
A collaboration of experience, fun and education!
What it includes:
- 2 nights stay at the lovely Brackenhurst Eco Conference Centre
- All meals (vegetarian)
- Drinking water, morning coffee and tea
- Transport: pick up and drop off at nearby Nairobi hotels
- 4 guided yoga sessions
- Additional extras: Participating in lunchtime yoga student exams, mindfulness practices.
What’s not included:
- Flights to and from Nairobi
- Travel insurance
- Anything of a personal nature
- Additional transport
- Sodas, juices etc.
- All reservations and bookings are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All rooms are priced the same unless private accommodation is requested.
- Rooms are either shared (twin) or three per room (triples – mainly for student teachers in training)
- All purchases are final.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- $ 400 per person – shared accommodation
- $ 450 Single Supplement
- $ 750 Couple Sharing
$100 secures your space!
What will you gain by joining us?
A chance to experience gentle Yoga sessions with with Ayesha Samji.
A chance to be present and take time away from a busy and hectic lifestyle.
A chance to feel nurtured and cared for.
We look forward to meeting you on the mat!
For more information or to book email Nina firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Phone Nuzhat on +254715180770
About Guest Teacher Rachna:
I teach movement through yoga. I use the foundations of yoga and apply functional anatomy to my teaching. I am taught by a physical therapist and a handstand coach. I pass on what I learn to make an impact on people’s movement and wellbeing; working on the breath, strength, posture, stability and mobility. Whether you’re an athlete, injured, beginner or pre/post natal, movement is for everyone!