Nairobi Kenya Retreat
Friday 28 Feb – Sunday 1 March 2020
Join Ayesha, Barbara, Nina as well as currently qualifying yoga teachers on a weekend-break jam-packed with Yoga, wellness and learning.
This is a beautiful weekend away where you will get a chance to experience different teaching styles of Yoga, gain exceptional feedback from top Yoga instructors who have a wealth of experience and enjoy time with like-minded people.
A collaboration of experience, fun and education!
What it includes:
- 2 nights stay at the lovely Brackenhurst Eco Conference Centre
- All meals (vegetarian)
- Drinking water, morning coffee and tea
- Transport: pick up and drop off at nearby Nairobi hotels
- 4 guided yoga sessions
- Additional extras: Participating in lunchtime yoga student exams, mindfulness practices.
What’s not included:
- Flights to and from Nairobi
- Travel insurance
- Anything of a personal nature
- Additional transport
- Sodas, juices etc.
- All reservations and bookings are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All rooms are priced the same unless private accommodation is requested.
- Rooms are either shared (twin) or three per room (triples – mainly for student teachers in training)
- All purchases are final.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- $ 400 per person – shared accommodation
- $ 450 Single Supplement
- $ 800 Couple Sharing
$100 secures your space!
What will you gain by joining us?
A chance to experience a variety of Yoga sessions with three gentle, supportive & nurturing Yoga instructors.
The choice to join practical teacher training exams in the afternoons to enjoy even more yoga & gain insight into positive critical feedback on their classes.
We look forward to meeting you on the mat!
Barbara, Ayesha & Nina