Saturday 7 March – Saturday 14 March 2020
Celebrate Holi, the festival of colours, with Ayesha and guest Yoga instructor Bhaskar, as we explore the beauty & vibrancy of colour on this Detox Yoga Retreat.
Program will incorporate all aspects of yoga, postures (asana) &yogic breathing (pranayama) to activate the organs & prepare them for the process of cleansing.
Through traditional Hatha Yogic cleansing techniques (Shatkriyas) we will use natural effective ways to detoxify for internal balance.
What it includes:
- 7 nights stay in shared tented accommodatio
- All meals (vegetarian – sattvic)
- Transport to and from the airport
- All internal transport to activities
- Guided Yoga and Mindfulness practices
- Additional activities like hiking, water-rafting (weather permitting)
What’s not included:
- Flights to and from Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun, India
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Additional transport
- Additional drinks, juices etc
- All reservations and bookings are on a first-come first-serve basis
- All rooms are priced the same unless private accommodation is requested
- Rooms are shared (twin)
- All purchases are final
- All deposits are non-refundable
- $ 1,700 per person – shared accommodation
- $550 secures your space
- payment packages are available
We look forward to meeting you in India for this incredible week!
Ayesha & Bhaskar
For more information or to make a booking, please email Nina
About Guest Teacher Bhaskar
Yogacharya Bhaskar Malik Director of BD Fitness comes from the worlds capital of yoga, Rishikesh. He is pursuing PHD in Yogic Science, masters in yoga and has a variety of wellness certifications, with knowledge in Ayurveda, yoga therapy and various forms of meditation techniques. For more info about Bhaskar, click here