Find out what makes you feel good!
The 2013 Look & Feel Good Expo will take place from 25-27 October at Sandringham Farm in Stellenbosch – alongside the Outdoor Expo. Its growth reflects the growing local interest in health, fitness, beauty and wellness.
It’s time for the Look & Feel Good Expo, jam-packed full of fresh, innovative ideas and up-lifting products for a healthier, happier life that inspires the look and feel good factor!
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to looking and feeling great. That’s why the Look & Feel Good Expo showcases health, wellness, fitness and beauty products; giving you more health and lifestyle products under one roof than you’ve ever seen before. The Look & Feel Good Expo is designed to help you find your healthy lifestyle fit.
When you live a healthy life, you look better, work better –and feel happier too. Come learn more at the Look & Feel Good Expo and experience the latest in fitness and nutrition, sample new trends in organic and whole food, and be pampered by top spas and makeover specialists. You’ll start looking and feeling better from the moment you set foot into the expo.
Among the highlights at the Stellenbosch Look & Feel Good Expo:
- Masterchef contestant Shannon Smuts will be demonstrating how to prepare delicious and wholesome meals at the Pouyoukas Look & Feel Good Kitchen.
- At the VIP Pamper Lounge, visitors who book the VIP package will receive red carpet treatment including The Hydro Spa beauty treatments, revitalising refreshments and an ifeelgoody bag filled with goodies and gifts, courtesy of The Hydro Spa and Longevity magazine.
- Get a beautiful new look for summer in the Makeover Area or get your hair styled at the Cloud 9 Hair Zone.
- Watch would-be warriors in action or participate in the Trojan Warrior try-outs.
- Visit the Feel Good Bar sponsored by Kalk Bay Café and Organic at Heart.
- Miss Me Jeans Fashion Shows will be held on the hour featuring models wearing Miss Me’s exclusive range of denims, tops, blouses and belts.
- Experience Organic and Natural Products at the Look & Feel Good Expo. Your one-stop shop for all your organic and natural beauty and nutrition needs at the Organic and Natural Products Pavillion.
- The Get Active! Stage will present a powerhouse programme of live fitness, dance & movement performances.
- Learn how to enrich your life at the expert speaker’s corner; The Move Studio and the Laughter & Happiness Workshops – where you’ll have the chance to meet Laughter Ambassador ‘Shorty’ of Leon Schuster movie fame.
- Indulge your senses with fragrant, healing products and colour changing candles; discover effective natural skin and hair care solutions; find fitness products, gear and nutritional supplements; subscribe to top health magazines; explore a range of beauty and body products; pick up a selection of healthy snacks, and even find health products for your pets.
Venue: Sandringham Farm, Sandringham Road, Stellenbosch (Off N1, Off R304), Western Cape
GPS co-ordinates: S 33° 49′ 51.30″; E 18° 47′ 12.81″
- Adults R70
- Seniors Citizens / Scholars & Students (ID carrying) R40
- 7 – 16 years R15
- Under 7 Free
Parking – FREE
VIP Pamper Experience: R270.00 per person
Show times: Friday 10:00 – 19:00; Saturday 09:00 – 19:00 and Sunday 09:00 – 16:00.
If you would like to win tickets to this event this weekend (please make sure that you only enter if you really can use the tickets and have time to go) leave us a comment here or on our facebook page and tell us why we should choose you!!!
You could be one of five lucky winners to win a set of double tickets!